Saturday 18 May 2013

Life Healing Sound


Don't you love starting your day off on a right note?

Every morning I take a moment to contemplate, observe how I feel and centre my mind with prayer, affirmations or a meditation. During this eyes open, yet not quite awake zone :-)   I receive divine guidance, solutions to problems, brilliant ideas and insights to create a better day. I highly recommend this to you, if you do not have an existing morning mindfulness ritual. That alone can heal and transform life...Ok back to my morning- When I awoke,  I immediately began recording my stream of thoughts...all great ideas and insights but, honestly? When I listened to myself,  I could not believe how much I yawned through the 5 minute blurb! Well these sounds, I'll keep to myself!  Instead, I write this short note to inform you that the name of my first series of videos showed up:  Life Healing Sound.  
Some videos will be only a few minutes of centering or clearing the self sound, while other video clips will introduce my innerLife coaching strategies.  My a.s.p.i.r.e. to abundance program is first on my list to share with you.
I would love to have a set look and feel, a signature to Life Healing Sound. I've asked for divine inspiration so I trust that it is on its way.


Heart-shared.
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment